Technical publication performance improvement H/F
The Tech Pub Performance Improvement Manager reports to the Aftermarket Processes & Systems Director, with a focus on Tech Pub & Data Processes & Systems.
Main responsibilities are :
– Coordinate the need of the Tech Pub Team to consolidate processes and support the deployment of the related IT/IS road map (Aftermarket Engineering & Tech Data Web site, Tech Pub Writing tool, Workload Scheduling tool, …)
– Design the process to help the Product Support to get all needed technical data in a more efficient and thorough manner
– Design, develop and deploy an IT/IS solution to link the Aftermarket Tech Pub IT/IS tool with related Aircraft OEM IT/IS tool
Detailed responsibilities are:
– Support the design and the deployment of an engineering & tech pub web site to manage customer complains, technical publications, …
– Analyze the list of Tech pub writing tools in all Bus, map them, participate in the selection of a central tool and support the operational team during its deployment (migration).
– Support the design and the deployment of a Project Scheduling and Work Load management tool for the Tech Pub & Product Support team.
– Design the process the extract automatically needed data from the actual PLM / Catia and manage the related roadmap
– Support the design and the deployement of an IT/IS solution to automatically link internally Tech Pub Writing tool with Aircraft OEMs tools.
Must have experience in the following processes :
– Knowledge Aftermarket Tech Pub processes
– Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
– Knowledge in Project management skills
– Knowledge in Aftermarket processes
– High interest in new technologies
– 5 years experiences in Tech Pub / Tech Data Engineer
– Bilingual: English and French
– Position requires to be able to travel up to 10% of the time
Localisation : Plaisir (78 Yvelines)
Contact : Service recrutement – Monsieur Massinissa DERGUINI – firstname.lastname@example.org