Aftermarket Data Manager M/F
The Aftermarket Data Manager reports to the Processes & Systems Director, with a focus on Business Intelligence & Data management Improvement.
His main responsibilities are :
– Coordinate the needs of the Business in term of data, business intelligence, and help them specify the associated IT/IS Road Maps, in a lean-consistent manner.
– Support the deployment of the related IT/IS Road Map & act as the focal point of Seats Services for related IT/IS topics
– Organize & optimize Business Intelligence & Analytics data management
Detailed responsibilities :
– Participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user needs over creating the functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design and implementation, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover.
– Participates in the development of strategies, operating models (i.e.. organisation & processes), roadmaps and business cases for Analytics and BI solutions
Accountable for data management (incl. risk management):
– Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results
– Maintain our databases and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity
– Provide individual properties with access to essential data sets and Streamline data collection and analysis procedures to ensure fast access to metrics
Support the Processes & Systems team to prepare data analytics needed for the 3S Project.
Must have experience in the following processes :
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required
– 3 to 6 years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
– Proven predictive and/or descriptive analytics experience
– Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
– Experience with large-scale, multi-release information centric projects
– Experience with waterfall and agile delivery approaches
– Experience in functional design of BI and analytics solutions
– Proven ability to extrapolate conclusions from large data sets
– Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
– Bilingual: English and French
– Position requires to be able to travel up to 25% of the time
Localisation : Plaisir (78 Yvelines)
Contact : Service recrutement – firstname.lastname@example.org